Monday, March 16, 2009

Boxster S is here and Exige?

On friday I bought you guys a Boxster and an Exige - more of the latter later...

The Boxster is a 2000 S manual in Silver with black leather and sat nav. It's currently sitting on 997 turbo 19" alloys which don't look right on it, but I may put them on our 2002 Turbo and get some original wheels. Here to replace the S2000 it will be an interesting comparison for those of you who enjoyed the Honda. I'm just waiting for a V5 so I can tax it, then it's good to go!

I also bought a 2006 Lotus Exige. Black, with black wheels and black interior, it's everything you'd want an Exige to look like. I bought it at the trade auctions, but shortly after I bought it I threw a strop because driving it away it was clear there was a problem with the gearbox. So, the car will go back to auction with the auction house declaring a defective gearbox, and maybe we will buy it again for a decent amount less!

Remember the open weekend next weekend - come along and see all the great metal we've bought!
cheers
Matt

No comments: